2021 Tour Inspiration
With travel plans currently on hold, you can keep your travel spark alive by starting to think about 2021. We are delighted to be offering 2021 departures across the majority of our tours. Let’s get excited about exploring the world again!
Click here for all 2021 tours >>
The heart of artistic expression. Revolution, industrialisation, war and peace. Europe is much more than mountain ranges, sweeping valleys and a collection of typical tourist attractions. This may be just one continent, but the history of the world can be found here.
- Classical Tour of Albania - Explore Albania’s classic sites and undiscovered heritage whilst staying in Kruja, Berat, Saranda, the hillside ‘Museum City’ of Gjirokastra and modern Tirana. Discover Durres, Apollonia city and Butrint situated amongst dense vegetation.
- ‘Ice’ Land of the Northern Lights - Explore the South Icelandic coast and Reykjavik and tour the Golden Circle including Gullfoss - Iceland’s mightiest waterfall, the hot spring area dominated by Geysir and Thingvellir National Park. Enjoy Iceland’s natural phenomena - the Northern Lights; especially at night outside of the capital when staying ‘in the middle of nowhere’.
- Secret Wonders of Croatia - Combine the cultural heritage and natural beauty of the islands and coast of less-visited central Croatia on this small-ship cruise. Calling at Split, Trogir, Rogoznica, Šibenik, Sali and Zadar, plus Krka, Kornati and Plitvice Lakes national parks.
- Treasures & Secrets of Sicily – Embark on a ‘Grand Tour of Sicily’ from the capital to the ancient sites of Syracuse, historic Agrigento, Segesta and the Greek archaeological site of Selinunte, the Aeolian Isles and Marsala, and ‘in the footsteps of Inspector Montalbano’.
- Majestic Castles of the Emerald Isle - Explore the Emerald Isle; step back in time and experience the heritage of Irish castles and authentic manor houses, straight from a fairy tale. Visit Dublin’s Trinity College, Giant’s Causeway, the Cliffs of Moher and the Lakes of Killarney.
Discover more tours to Europe >>>
Africa: the birthplace of the human race, the home of every environment and landscape, and the continent of contrasts. Over time, many cultures and states have risen and fallen in Africa, leaving their imprint on the continent. From Morocco’s heady mix of souk-filled medinas and mountainous landscapes, to the savannah grasslands, home to the most famous wildlife spectacle in the world, to the paradise archipelagos of Tanzania, Africa is a treasure trove of cultural gems and natural jewels.
- Secret Nile – Sail into the desert from Cairo to Aswan via the ancient capitals of Amarna and Thebes in the footsteps of Napoleon’s savants. Staying on the luxurious 5-star Mövenpick MS Darakum, you’ll enjoy a high standard of service with attentive Egyptian staff and Moroccan inspired interior.
- From the Cape to the Capital - Travel on ‘the most luxurious train in the world’ from Cape Town to the South African capital of Pretoria, with the option to continue to Victoria Falls and stay at the iconic Victoria Falls Hotel.
- Botswana Explorer - Visit Africa’s safari capital and discover Botswana’s unique landscapes teeming with incredible wildlife. See the Baines’ Baobabs in Nxai Pan, ride in a mokoro along the Okavango Delta, and enjoy a sunset cruise on Pom Pom Island.
- Wild Masai Mara - Immerse yourself in the wild whilst staying at the luxurious and iconic Governors’ Camp - the original riverside lodge and best for both scenery and safari. Enjoy three game drives in the Mara daily, and an optional early morning balloon ride.
- Secrets of the Seychelles - Discover the paradise islands of this Creole Nation on a unique island-hopping voyage, uncovering white sandy beaches and incredible wildlife. Calling at Ste. Anne Marine National Park, Curieuse, Cousin, Praslin, La Digue, Moyenne and Mahé.
Discover more tours to Africa >>>
Asia is one of the most absorbing and exhilarating continents. From the colourful Indian sub-continent in the west and through the countries of Indochina, to the vast cultural divide of the Far East, and the incredible landscapes and wildlife found in all, this is an unmissable destination.
- Classical Tour of Vietnam - Travel through ancient and modern capitals, rural mountain landscapes and along the mighty Mekong river. Stay in Ho Chi Minh, Hue, Hoi An, Hanoi and Ninh Binh, combined with an overnight cruise in Ha Long Bay.
- India’s Golden Triangle - Explore the most iconic monuments of India from the Taj Mahal, and Amber and Agra Forts to palaces and abandoned cities, whilst staying in classic hotels in Delhi, Jaipur and Agra.
- Discover Nepal - Spend 12 nights discovering Nepal’s natural splendour and cultural heritage from the Himalayas and the birthplace of Buddha, to the jungle, the homeland of the Gurkhas and legendary Kathmandu.
- Grand Tour of Sri Lanka - Stay in Colombo, Galle, Yala National Park, Nuwara Eliya, Kandy, Dambulla and Chilaw. Journey by rail from Nanu Oya to Peradeniya, and discover the Temple of the Tooth and the Royal Botanical Gardens. Visit a tea plantation and the ruins of Anuradhapura, plus a turtle hatchery.
- Islands of the Philippines - Discover the historical and natural wonders of the Philippines from the islands of Luzon and Palawan to the Visayas. Visit the walled city of Intramuros and Fort San Pedro - the oldest triangular fortress in the Philippines, and explore Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park and the Chocolate Hills in Bohol.
Discover more tours to Asia Pacific >>>
The great expanse of The Americas stretches from the USA in the north, to Chile and Argentina in the south, embracing three distinct yet equally beguiling continents: South America, Central America, and North America. With its diverse history and culture, South America is one of the world's most inspiring regions. From Ecuador to Peru and Patagonia there are imprints of an astonishing variety of civilisations for visitors to discover.
- Grand Tour of South America - Experience South America’s incredible diversity; from the Inca Citadel of Machu Picchu via Lake Titicaca, dramatic La Paz, Buenos Aires and Iguassu Falls to Christ the Redeemer in Rio.
- Mysteries of the Maya & Aztecs - Follow in the footsteps of the Aztecs, Zapotecs and Maya on an inspiring adventure through Mexico, Guatemala and Honduras, from Mexico City to the Yucatan Peninsula. Enjoy city tours, boat trips and a Special Event – Shaman Ceremony.
- Patagonia to Cape Horn - Explore Patagonia’s majestic glaciers and mountains, from vibrant Buenos Aires and Los Glaciares National Park to sophisticated Santiago and Valparaiso. Sail through the Beagle Channel and visit Torres del Paine National Park, and Magdalena Island.
- Central America’s Garden of Eden - Join specialist naturalist guides on a discovery of Costa Rica’s kaleidoscope of vivid natural colour; comprising of volcanoes, rainforests, cloud forests, plantations, farmlands and the Caribbean and Pacific coasts.
- Expedition Antarctica - Embark on a voyage in the pioneering spirit to land less visited, filled with scenic wonders. Beginning in Buenos Aires and calling at Ushuaia, Beagle Channel, Drake Passage, the South Shetland Islands and the Antarctica Peninsula.
Discover more tours to The Americas >>>
We are in the process of adding 2021 dates to more tours on a daily basis, please check our site for these updated departure dates.