- Grand Tour of Southern India – Often overlooked in favour of the better-known ‘Golden Triangle’ area to the north, Southern India is becoming an increasingly popular region of the subcontinent, boasting an equally impressive array of majestic temple complexes as well as the dramatic landscapes of the Western Ghats, colonial heritage and hill stations, and Kerala’s tranquil backwaters amongst its many delights. Departing 29 January, 12 & 26 February, 11 March, 21 October and 4 & 18 November 2016, the price for this 20-night tour is from £2,495 pp*.
- Bohemian Rhapsody – Tracing the historical, geographical and political influences of the Czech Republic, spend three nights in Prague and two nights each in the spa resort of Karlovy Vary and medieval Ceske Budejovice, washed down with beer tasting at the famous Pilsner Urquell Brewery. Departing 8 April, 13 May, 17 June, 12 August, 2 & 16 September and 7 October 2016, the price for this seven-night tour is from £945 pp*.
- The Tatras & Beyond – Travelling across the spectacular Tatra Mountains from Slovakia into Poland, visit the grandiose castles and authentic Old Town of Baroque Bratislava before transferring to the five-star Grand Hotel Kempinski High Tatras for three nights and then onwards to explore historic Krakow. Departing 14 May, 18 June, 2 July, 6 August, 10 & 17 September and 8 October 2016, the price for this six-night tour is from £825 pp*.
- Cuba 5-Star – Voyages Jules Verne recommends early booking for this exploration of Cuba’s colonial history and natural beauty, coming as it does at such a pivotal time in the country’s political and economic development, and when demand for accommodation (in particular from USA travellers) continues to soar. Staying in prestigious five-star Iberostar hotels in Havana, Trinidad and Cayo Santa Maria, it’s an unforgettable experience to be enjoyed in style. Departing 12 May, 2 June, 28 July, 11 August, 8, 22 & 29 September, 6 & 20 October, 3 & 17 November and 1 December 2016, the price for this eight-night tour is from £1,595 pp*.
There can be few more relaxing ways in which to visit - or re-visit - a destination than from the comfort of a well-appointed cruise vessel as it meanders along one of the world’s great rivers, enjoying an array of shore excursions en route. Renowned for the quality and range of its river cruise holidays, both in Europe and beyond, Voyages Jules Verne has also expanded its selection of exclusive cruises in 2016, adding:
- Princely Treasures on the Elbe – Sailing on the River Elbe from Prague to Berlin, visiting Dresden, Meissen and Potsdam, the price for this eight-night cruise is from £1,995 pp*. Departs 29 May 2016.
- The Art of Amsterdam and The Hague – Discovering rich Dutch masterpieces and seasonal floral delights, the price for this four-night springtime cruise is from £795 pp including an early booking offer (£30 pp on bookings made by 28 January)*. Departs 9 April 2016.
- The Original Nile by Royal Steamer – A dedicated departure of the ‘long cruise’ on the Nile, from Cairo to Luxor, on board the magnificent SS Misr, probably the most sought-after boat on this iconic river. The price for this seven-night cruise is from £2,995 pp*. Departs 12 April 2016.
* According to the itinerary chosen, prices are based on two sharing and include air travel (London – regional departures on request, where available), taxes, transfers, accommodation, some meals, a sightseeing programme and the services of guides and local representatives.
Booking with the best
Founded in 1978, Voyages Jules Verne offers 38 years’ experience of creating innovative and carefully assembled itineraries that cover a variety of themes and special interests, each underpinned by quality and value for money. All its arrangements are fully bonded with ABTA and ATOL, allowing clients to book with complete confidence. This is further affirmed by VJV’s Price Guarantee, which ensures that the price quoted to a client at the time of booking will be the price they pay.
Voyages Jules Verne was named Best Holiday Company in the 2015 Which? Travel survey. Scoring an impressive 94% overall, VJV was also the only company to be awarded five stars in each of the five categories on which it was assessed: customer service, accommodation, description matching reality, the tours offered and value for money.
For more information or to order a copy of the latest World of Wonders brochure, contact Voyages Jules Verne on 020 3553 3722, view it online here or visit the new-look website at www.vjv.com which now includes enhanced maps and imagery as well as a ‘Reviews’ area where you can read clients’ experiences, write your own review, rate the tour and upload images or videos.
Ends 4 January 2016
Press: For further information, contact Karen Carpenter at Travel PR on 020 8891 4440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. At Voyages Jules Verne, contact Prini Patel on 020 7616 1094 or email email@example.com.